How Does It Work?
This program pairs you with a nutrition coach from our gym who has been screened, trained and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Your coach understands that every physical body is different. They listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE — Answer a few questions so we can get to know you.
MEET YOUR COACH — We’ll assign you to a nutrition coach to guide you through every step.
SET YOUR GOALS — Then your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats, and carbs you need to consume daily to reach them.
KEEP TRACK — Chart your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
GAIN SUPPORT — Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
- Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
- Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes
- Establish habits and routines
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
- Develop a positive relationship with food
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.
Cost for members is $120/month. If you are a Beaverton Crossfit member, email us for the discount code.
Add these easy macro-friendly chicken tacos to your meal prep this week!
- 4 large, crunchy iceberg lettuce leaves
- 18-20 g reduced fat cheddar (recipe uses Lucerne brand)
- 40 g Daisy Light Sour Cream
- 30 g chunky salsa (recipe uses La Victoria. Avoid really runny salsas so your taco shells, aka lettuce, stays firm)
- 150 g of cooked shredded chicken
- Cilantro to serve on top
- Wash and cut your iceberg leaves. Shake dry and place on a plate, ready to fill.
- Add shredded chicken to the base of your taco.
- Spoon salsa, sour cream and sprinkle cheese on top. Sprinkle cilantro leaves and serve!
Macros per taco: Protein:40 g, Carbs: 6 g, Fat: 9 g
This program is incredible. The changes in how I looked and felt blew my mind and I quickly became addicted to this process. My coach was so supportive of my goals and helping me reach them while juggling my very busy life as a shift worker and mom of two. It has had a huge positive impact on my life in terms of health, food knowledge and getting rid of the negative restrictive “diet” mindset I’d been using unsuccessfully for years. The confidence this program has given me in and outside of the gym has been life-changing.”Stephanie Horner
I’m sure I’ve tried pretty much every fad diet out there. I had gotten to the point where the only way I could lose weight was to eat under 1200 calories per day… I went to bed hungry every night, and I was pretty resigned to the fact that that was going to be how I had to live if I wanted to get the weight to stay off. Of course, that was killing my CrossFit workouts; and it was impossible to maintain.
I was paired with my coach and immediately I started pushing back on the idea of eating so much. She was exactly what I needed: that confident, calm ‘voice’ to say, I’ve got you. Let ME worry about the scale. You just focus on hitting your macros and see what happens… I would get frustrated when I felt like I was eating well, working out hard, and the scale would go UP, not down. My coach took those opportunities to encourage me and educate me on all the reasons that could be happening. It really was transformational for my thinking. I could go on and on about what I’ve learned!”Robin Pugh