Personal Coaching: Overview
Personal Coaching is a 1-on-1 between you and your coach. This is an effective way to achieve your individual fitness goals. If you have a specific goal in mind like losing weight, increasing strength, improving technique, preparing for an event, or just prefer a more personal setting we can design an individualized program just for you that will ensure faster results. You will work closely with your coach/trainer to identify you fitness goals.
How It Works:
We schedule a meeting with you to assess specific goals and then come up with a schedule and plan to help you achieve those goals. All training sessions are scheduled ahead of time through our Wodify scheduling system.
- BUILD SPECIFIC SKILL SETS: Want to perfect your pull up, conquer a muscle up or dial in your hand stand push ups? Private coaching sessions are a great way to focus on and strengthen specific skill sets key to improving your CrossFit ability.
- SET GOALS: Look good, feel good, live healthier...all of the above. Whatever your reasons for being here we will help you identify them and reach them.
- NUTRITION COACHING: What you eat has a lot to do with your success. Your coach will help you identify the right nutritional path.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: Pick your coach and pick your time. Private Coaching can be scheduled almost anytime during business hours as long as they are scheduled ahead of time.
- SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING: If you are training for a specific event your coach will tailor your program to meet the needs and demands you will see in your event or sport. This will help you gain a valuable edge over your competition.